Name:
Location: Highlands, Scotland, United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Joe's blog & Bird dog.....enjoy.
Heron in May
wildflower
Sedum




Mute Swans & Cygnets
Herring gull & chicks


Starling










Joe & Best friend.

We are custodians of the planet,
and a picture is worth a thousand words so i'm told.

Having recently taken up photography as a hobby, i hope to capture some of the beauty of a small
River and coastal area located in the
highlands of Scotland.

Pure gold

Mallard







Heron with eel


Blackisle sunset



My best friend




Broom bush


















West beach sunset




Mute Swans

3 Comments:

Blogger Graisg said...

'Kin dam, erste Klasse old chap!
Let's have more!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Nice to see another blog from Nairn. I think I know you from my dogwalks, btw :)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Been browsing sites in Scotland-will be there next week. Till recently had a relative in Nairn (Jean Cameron, Tali Ayer.) I can't wait to visit the home of my grandparents with my son, daughter in law and granddaughter. Ps. my 'best friend' is also a yellow lab :) Lyn, Amanzimtoti, South Africa

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home